For organizations of any size, anywhere in the world
You have come this far beating your competition & being successful!
You don’t need any fixing!
Your leadership expertise brought you here, but you want to maximize business outcomes, survive unforeseeable changes, & stay ahead!
Many agile coaching firms utilize consultants who will tell you what to do, give you recommendations that may have worked elsewhere, but may not work at your organization.
You get big hairy audacious dream goal decisions made by some consultants who have great intentions, create a sense of urgency, wow you with a client list, run the show, but have no authority to make changes, and often result in creating dependencies on them which leave you failing after you are drained of financial resources.
You never realized that THEY could not transform your company, that THEY could not make the changes.
Only YOU can make the changes.
Only YOU have the power and the authority to invite your leadership, your employees, and steer your company FORWARD in the direction that YOU want it to move in!
You want business results and successful business outcomes long after the agile coach leaves that:
- creates long-term sustainable change
- aligns product/service vision with team delivery for focus & brings forth transparency
- promotes company growth through continuous learning & reflection
- fosters employee happiness & motivation, values people, & increases team cohesion & performance
- improves working dynamics & tightens workflows
- builds relationships to open communication channels & collaboration
- creates the best solutions for YOU based on YOUR desired business outcomes
- delivers quality products or services sooner with better predictability that delight customers
Want to learn more?
How Agile Transformation Coaching works:
- What is Agile Coaching?
- It is important for you to know the difference between a true coach and someone who calls themselves a coach.
- An ICF coach is trained in “Professional” coaching. Along with my Agile Coaching certifications, I am also trained & experienced in ICF Human Systems & Professional Coaching. Many agile coaches simply wear the hat of an agile coach, but were never formally educated as coaches.
- An agile coach should have the best intention for YOU, not for themselves or their pockets.
- Their agenda should be YOUR agenda, not theirs. After all you didn’t come this far by being incompetent. You are an experienced business person, and you know what you are doing, you run a successful organization, lead teams, and you want more efficiency, less waste, happy & motivated people, and faster, but sustainable delivery of your products/services.
- Skilled Agile coaches know that only YOUR leadership team and your employees have the ability to effect change.
- This means that YOU must have skin in this game. After all, you want to sustain it on your own don’t you? Together, we will co-create your desired outcomes, and I will guide you; however, YOU will invite and engage your employees with my guidance as we move forward. It is no different than teaching someone to fish, as opposed to giving them the fish, then they have no idea of how to catch fish their own.
- I organize a free Zoom session to understand what you are looking for:
- It’s free and it comes with no obligation. and serves to see if I can help you with what you desire. If I can, and you also agree, then we move to the next step. After all, finding the right agile coach is important for your success as well as for me to be able to help YOU.
- If I am not able to help you, then.I might be able to help recommend another company, coach, or consultant based on your wants and needs.
- If you wish to proceed:
- Agile Transformation coaching can be tailored to your needs starting with a 3 month agreement with weekly hours of 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours based on your needs.
- 6 months, 9 months, and 12 month agreements can also be arranged. I can tailor it to fit your needs for scrum teams including anyone else in your organization – based on our mutual availability.
- Coaching is done on an hourly basis.
*Training workshops such as Scrum or Agile foundations are separate – please see workshops.